At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Deliver and implement the Adobe Campaign software solutions including Campaigns, Extract/Transform/Load processes, Web Applications, Reports, and Content Templates.
Implementation Engineer: Deliver and implement the Adobe Campaign software solutions including Campaigns, Extract/Transform/Load processes, Web Applications, Reports, and Content Templates. Provide requirements gathering sessions and designs to meet customer business needs. Proactively diagnose problems, troubleshooting, and resolution. Perform knowledge transfer/training to customers, partners, and junior consultants on Adobe Campaign software and solution implemented. Configure Adobe Campaign software to support the real-time execution of transactional emails. 20 Travel Required.
Master’s Degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and two (2) years professional experience in any related occupation. Education or experience background must include: SQL development; scripting/programming; software implementation; PL/SQL and T-SQL; XML; HTML CSS; Database modeling through Entity Relationship Diagrams; ETL tools, Reporting tools, Analytics. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
At Adobe, we’re passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who’s considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
- Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) – Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. Whether you’re an individual contributor or a people manager, you’re someone who’s empathetic and mindful of your impact on others.
- Selecting Talent (Be a Recruiter) – You’re a guardian and an ambassador for selecting talent at Adobe! You recommend and recruit only the best. You embrace diversity of ideas, experiences and working styles because you know that diverse teams drive better business results.
- Role Modeling Check-In (Be a Coach) – We don’t believe in annual reviews and rankings. That’s why, feedback flows constantly at Adobe. To succeed, you’ll meet frequently with your manager to receive ongoing feedback, set challenging performance expectations, and pursue continuous development opportunities.
- Leading change (Be an Agent of Change) – You readily adapt to business changes. Ambiguity or uncertainty never seems to stop you from working productively. You’re maniacally focused on execution and you’re always looking at new approaches to resolving issues.
- Scaling the Business (Be an Owner) – You approach your role as if you own the business. The buck stops with you. Your goal is to always deliver an exceptional customer experience by listening to feedback and continuously looking to improve efficiencies.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS/WEEK, 8:00am to 5:00pm) PROFESSIONAL POSITION
JOB LOCATION FOR POSITION LISTED ABOVE: Newton, MA
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to build your career, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences through the Adobe Life magazine.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.