The Wizards of the Future™
The Young Professionals' Social Network™
Create and support web-based applications. Collaborate with project teams, in both the Information Systems and Technology, and Marketing and Communications
Mantra To your Job Hunting Success
Get hired faster and easier with these 5 secrets! Catherine Byers Breet has spent the past 15 years closing the gap between top jobs and top talent. She was tired of watching smart, talented people get bad advice on how to get hired. In this video, she'll help you break through - with the straight scoop on how to get the job you want.
- The 7 Cushiest Jobs in Sports - Men's Journal July 6, 2015Men's JournalThe 7 Cushiest Jobs in SportsMen's JournalSure, the bench may not bring a windfall of money or women, but if you don't have a problem living in anonymity, not being a headline attraction, and not signing many autographs, then maybe one of these jobs are for you. You're equally qualified if you ...
- UTC Expanding With 380 Jobs In Florida - Hartford Courant July 6, 2015UTC Expanding With 380 Jobs In FloridaHartford CourantOnly 11 days after a high-profile recruiting trip to Hartford that captured media attention, Florida's governor announced Monday that Connecticut-based United Technologies Corp. is creating 380 jobs in the Sunshine State. Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican ...and more »
- The Week in Trailers: Aaron Sorkin Is Steve Jobs Is Michael Fassbender - Wired July 6, 2015Christian PostThe Week in Trailers: Aaron Sorkin Is Steve Jobs Is Michael FassbenderWiredWill we be able to see past the face of Michael Fassbender into the soul of Steve Jobs? Will Oliver Stone be able to shake off his directing yipps to knock an Edward Snowden biopic out of the park? Will the latest Ant-Man […]
- When two jobs become one: How to deal with a double workload - Fortune July 6, 2015FortuneWhen two jobs become one: How to deal with a double workloadFortuneAs our work hours stretch longer—up 4% from a regular day just four years ago—more than half of us now say our jobs have become too busy, according to a recent Staples survey of U.S. employees. And it can get worse if your company […]
- Ericsson Cuts 2200 Jobs To Save Over $1 Billion by 2017, Improve Networks ... - Forbes July 6, 2015Ericsson Cuts 2200 Jobs To Save Over $1 Billion by 2017, Improve Networks ...ForbesGlobal networking giant Ericsson announced earlier this year that it is planning to cut 2,200 jobs, as a part of its cost and efficiency program. In a recent update, the company said that this program was progressing, as over 1,700 employees (mainly […]
Kind Words From Happy Campers
What other people thought about the service provided by WizBiz